Job Status: open
One of our Clients is looking for Architect for the following role
Department: Planning & Design
Position Based In: Saudi Arabia
Employer / Client’s Detail: A leading Government Hospital in Saudi Arabia
Gender: Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture from an accredited Engineering College
Experience:5-7 years experience in a large facility institutional setting and to include CAD experience with 2D & 3D drawings.
Salary / Benefits:Basic Salary: 8131 SR, along with family status
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- To liaise closely with Engineers/Senior Architects of P & 0 to develop and design all
Architectural requirements in new projects, i.e. modifications, alterations, adaptations and new
- Prepare functional, sketch designs, specification and tender drawings as instructed for any
proposed project in Central/Western/Eastern Regions.
- Provide technical assistance related to future expansions of NGHA facilities.
- Produce technical evaluation reports.
- Assist and supervise the continuous "updating" process of all AS BUILTDRAWINGS.
- Produce feasibility studies for the proposed projects in Central/Western/Eastern Regions.
- Acts as the Person Technically Responsible "P.T.R." when assigned for an approved projects.
- Performs other technical duties as directed or assigned by the P& D Manager.